It’s been 6 months since I wrote a blog post about my Raspberry Pi Mini Weather Station. I decided to revisit the project and see if I could add to it with my improved Python skills. When I first wrote this script I wasn’t using an IDE and it was immediately apparent when I opened the Python script using PyCharm. The IDE immediately started showing errors all throughout the script. I though about quitting right then and just starting from scratch, until I discovered the “Reformat Code” button in PyCharm. I clicked the button and it fixed over 70 lines. I immediately tested the code and IT WORKED! After fixing the formatting I added some code to fix the orientation of the screen before it starts displaying text. It is amazing how far I have come since I first created that script.
Original article here